Thursday, February 5, 2009

Days Off

So after the long days of Monday and Tuesdays with meeting in the morning and working all day long i was rather looking forward to having the next two days off since i have to work fri, sat and sun!

Its very strange however how full those days off can become! Ive still had 8am meetings which kinda sucks :( then today i spent most of the rest of the morning with my sister Sarah and my adorable nephew Joshua. Lunch came and went and i had finally got around to putting my washing away (yes i did my washing all by myself last nite!) and well ...

It was apparently time for a fire drill! i mean just when i was cleaning my room! (i say room, think cupboard! i shall try and provide some photos more regularly of what im talking about! will add them soon! So yeah the fire drill takes a while! have to go and put my life jacket on etc and then just stand around for a while! I shall also try and get a shot of my wearing one of those bad boys!

So yeah now im back with Sarah and this time my other nephew Tom, while Joshua is sleeping! So have just grabbed a couple of mins to say how im still doing well! Still busy even on my day off, but alot more relaxing, like yesterday afternoon i managed to play cards with yet new people for about 2 hours which was nice and out side on one of the decks so good times were had by all i hope!

So i hope this post finds you all well where ever you are and whatever your doing! Im in the process of trying to set up a news and prayer letters so if you would like to receive either or both just drop me a mail at sjslennett@aol.com and i shall add you to my list!

Samuel

No comments:

Post a Comment