Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Swimming Pool Fun


So i think i knew this before i came to Benin, But i cant dive, im not sure why ... there is just something in me that cant do it!

Its not that i dont try, trust me! or you could ask people that have seen me here ... i mean people looked scared for me when i dive sometimes cause i put so much into it and land in the water in some pretty painful looking ways it seems ...

So with diving a no go for me, ive decided to take up the back flip! ... now that may seem like an interesting choice for someone that cant dive, but oh well ... :)

So today was the 3rd time ive been to the pool since i took this bold step of trying to work out how to back fip ... and well just as the 2nd time was an improvement on the 1st time today was the same!

Im now officially doing a back flip, now it looks pretty ugly sometimes and i really pull sideways, but none the less its a back flip!

Here is a little proof ...



and a little more ...



Now this isnt back flipping, just jumping with some friends :)

2 comments:

  1. I am laughing my head off. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good effort mate! not sure if id want to attempt back flips off a diving board personally! looks fun :)

    ReplyDelete