Monday, September 28, 2009

Back to ship life ...

So my 2 weeks are up, and im back on the ship, which means no more 6:30am starts, and thankfully no more fears of the fan cutting out and having to sleep in pure African heat.

So its been a good 2 weeks off the ship, ive been able to spend some good time with my visiting sister and see a little more of Benin.

But its nice to be back at the same time, to join in on my new weekly bible study and to watch west ham, even though they lost was still nice to see the boys in claret and blue!

So its less than 3 months until i will be back in England for Christmas, and that sounds a long time, but it easily go by rather quickly here i can tell you!

So it is my real big hope that i can make this time count, to press in, for what is life is more important? to make our time on earth count? So my hope is that i can press in for what God has for me and for what God wants me to do, to grow closer to him and to know him more ...

No comments:

Post a Comment