Monday, November 16, 2009

Ah ha

So the blogger website is still working then .. yup that is my strange way of saying sorry for the lack of African news from my end! I could give you various excuses, however im sure i really have had enough time to blog along the way, so i really am sorry and do feel bad about my lack of blogging, and i really do hope i can be more motivated!

So where to start is the real question ...

So for those of you English readers you may or may not know but i recently returned home to England for 12 days. This was only 2 weeks ago, but even now seems so far ago. I had to return under sad circumstances, my Grandad had suddenly passed away so my sister, her two boys and myselftravelled back via goodness knows where to return home for a short time.

And when i say goodness knows where that really was the case, the plane was actually going in the wrong direction for about an hour! It was some sort of airbus and we had to travel to where we think was Cameroon to pick up some more passengers before heading north to England.

Funerals are always a sad time, they are a time to look back, take stock even. Families are strange things, everyone has one in some form or another. But they are all different, and well without trying to sound too boastful i feel so happy and incredibly blessed to have mine.

So yeah ... now im back on the ship and life is busy as ever, and well im gonna try and share some more about it with you this week

sounds like a good deal to me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment