Friday, March 20, 2009

Ill, Busy, Ill

So im hoping to break my current cycle soon!

Tuesday i spent at work, but feeling pretty rough all day long

Wednesday i felt alot better so went to the pool in the afternoon, but maybe over did it, walking there and back in the heat (its about a 30min walk) was trying some new things off the diving board as well!

Then there was a football match! and well having gone from playing 4 times a week to 0 time in 6 weeks, well i had to play!

So maybe the highlight of it was the picking of the teams! I think i was totally judged on my footwear! The guy picking the teams looked at us "white boys" then looked at our feet to see what shoes we were wearing and then picked us accordingly! Classic!

So more time in the heat, and well ive felt it 2day! been in my room pretty much all day, and alot of it in bed :( So i hope its nothing serious and i just over did it on my day off!

So its bed time now me thinks since i have to work fri,sat,sun

So your thoughts and prayers about my health right now would be wonderful!

Thanks all!

No comments:

Post a Comment